Our community is a forum where you can connect with other traders, ask questions, share feedback and learn. This is also the place where you can share your knowledge and experience with others. Please read through our guidelines before checking out our community.
In order to actively participate in TopstepTrader's Community, you will need to register and sign into Zendesk, which you can do with your Facebook, Google, or Twitter credentials. You can also register using another email address. This information is not stored on TopstepTrader's website, so if you forget your password, please click here. You do not have to sign in to view Community discussion, but by signing in, you can participate in the following:
- Comment on existing content;
- Ask questions;
- Share tips, best practices, or product feedback;
- Participate in community discussions;
- Vote on articles;
- Subscribe to individual articles or entire sections;
- Follow other users.
To participate in our community, please click here where you can sign in with an existing Facebook, Google or Twitter credentials. If you would like to create a separate account, click "New to Zendesk Support? Sign up."
We encourage open and friendly discussion in the community. This is where you can brainstorm ideas, ask questions or share your feedback. We are proud to have users from all over the world and encourage the diverse exchange of ideas in community. We expect that all traders who utilize our community will treat each other and TopstepTrader with respect.
Here are some things to remember in the community:
- Be respectful, friendly, and sincere;
- Use appropriate tone and language;
- Encourage others, especially new users;
- Share what you know;
- Ask for help and help others;
- Provide constructive, helpful answers and feedback;
- Give enough detail, including screenshots and links if needed.
Here are some things we do not permit in the community:
- Do not post or link to information that is deceptive, fraudulent, threatening, libelous, harassing or hateful;
- Do not post or link to offensive or inappropriate content or content intended to be inflammatory;
- Do not post or link to content that promotes or encourages illegal activities, sexual services or products, or pornography;
- Do not post or link to viruses, bots, worms, trojan horses or other malicious software, or utilize the community to post, link to, generate, distribute or promote any kind of spam;
- Do not post or link to content that violates anyone’s intellectual property rights (including copyright, patent, trademark, publicity, moral and other property or proprietary rights) or which you do not have the right to post or link to;
- Do not post or link to content that violates any person’s privacy rights;
- Do not misrepresent yourself or lie about your identity or affiliation or falsely imply any association or sponsorship by TopstepTrader;
- Do not solicit community members for any commercial purpose;
- Do not spam the community with advertisements or self-promotion;
- Do not provide inaccurate answers to questions; if you don't know the answer, it's better not to comment.
We reserve the right to immediately remove any posts that do not conform to our Community Guidelines. We also reserve the right to temporarily or permanently suspend or bar a user who violates these Community Guidelines.
To report behavior or content that violates or is inconsistent with these Community Guidelines, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You will find helpful people in the community, but it is not a place to report bugs.
If you think you are experiencing something unusual or unexpected, contact our support team at email@example.com.
Post is closed for comments.