Yes you can!
A couple of quick notes on placing these orders:
- Break-even stops will only be available from the bracket configuration area
- Break-even stops will not be available for Trailing Stop or Trailing Stop Limit order types
To configure a break-even stop:
- Open the Bracket configuration on either the DOM or chart
- Select your stop loss type (Stop, Stop Limit)
- Set "Auto BreakEven" to "On"
- Set the "Profit Trigger" level that when reached your stop will move to break-even
In the example below, when the stop order is placed it will be 7 ticks below the entry order. If the price moves 3 ticks in a favorable direction, the Stop order will be modified to the break-even level and will continue to work at the break-even level: