Below are the Trading Combine Step Two Rules. If any of the rules are violated, your account will be ineligible for a Funded Account, however, you can reset your account at any time.
- Trade a minimum of 10 days
- Only trade permitted products during permitted times
- Do not hit or exceed the Daily and/or Weekly Loss Limit*
- Do not allow the Account Balance to hit or exceed the Trailing Maximum Drawdown
- Do not hold positions into major economic releases**
- Follow the scaling plan**
*$30K account does not have a Weekly Loss Limit. The Weekly Loss Limit is eliminated once the Trailing Maximum Drawdown reaches the Starting Balance.
**The scaling plan and economic releases are evaluated, but not tracked on the Trade Report.
Compare to Trading Combine® Step 1 Rules here.
If you adhere to the rules and meet the profit target, you'll advance to a Funded Account.