Since you fill out a W-9 or W-8BEN, you are considered an independent contractor. All money that the trading firm sends you from your profits is considered ordinary income.
Articles in this section
- What happens after I complete Step 2?
- How can I make a withdrawal and what is the profit split?
- Do I have to pay exchange data fees?
- Permitted Products per Exchange
- What commissions and fees do I have to pay in the Funded Account®?
- How are my profits reported on taxes?
- Is NinjaTrader free in the Funded Account®?
- TopstepChat Information