All funded traders will receive 100% of their profits on all withdrawals, up to a total of $5,000. The profit split on cumulative withdrawals over $5,000 is 80/20, with 80% going to the trader.
Articles in this section
- Is NinjaTrader free in the Funded Account?
- Do I have to pay exchange data fees?
- How can I make withdrawals?
- How are my profits reported on taxes?
- What is the profit split?
- What commissions and fees do I have to pay in the Funded Account?
- Do I have to provide any capital for the Funded Account?
- What exchange fees (per product) do I have to pay in the Funded Account?