The trader may request a withdrawal at any time. Withdrawals will generally be disbursed to the trader within seven (7) business days of the date requested. Further, TopstepTrader® will cover costs on transfers of $500 or greater. For withdrawals less than $500, the trader is responsible for covering the wire transfer fee of $50. Checks (sent via standard mail) and ACH (US domestic banks only) are always free. When a withdrawal is made, the account balance may not return to $0. When a withdrawal is requested, the funds will be removed from the account within 24 hours, and TopstepTrader® will receive its share of the profits at that time, if applicable.
Articles in this section
- Is NinjaTrader free in the Funded Account™?
- Do I have to pay exchange data fees?
- How can I make withdrawals?
- How are my profits reported on taxes?
- What is the profit split?
- What commissions and fees do I have to pay in the Funded Account™?
- Do I have to provide any capital for the Funded Account™?
- What exchange fees (per product) do I have to pay in the Funded Account™?