The trader may request a withdrawal at any time. Withdrawals will generally be disbursed to the trader within seven (7) business days of the date requested. Further, TopstepTrading will cover costs on transfers of $500 or greater. For withdrawals less than $500, the trader is responsible for covering the wire transfer fee of $30 for domestic and $60 for international. Checks, sent via standard mail, are always free. When a withdrawal is made, the Account Balance may not return to $0. When a withdrawal is requested, the funds will be removed from the account within 24 hours and TopstepTrading will receive its share of the profits at that time, if applicable.
Articles in this section
- Is NinjaTrader free in the Funded Account?
- Do I have to pay exchange data fees?
- How can I make withdrawals?
- How are my profits reported on taxes?
- What is the profit split?
- What commissions and fees do I have to pay in the Funded Account?
- Do I have to provide any capital for the Funded Account?
- What exchange fees (per product) do I have to pay in the Funded Account?