Your Trading Combine will automatically be reviewed the day you've passed once the Trade Reports are uploaded at 4 PM CT. If you passed the Trading Combine, your monthly subscription will be turned off and you'll automatically receive a Funded Trader Preparation account confirmation.
Articles in this section
- What does 'Trade a minimum of 10 days' mean?
- If I break a rule, does my Trading Combine automatically close?
- Can I have more than one active Trading Combine?
- Why do I have to roll my contracts?
- What happens if I trade the wrong contract month?
- What happens if I hit or exceed the Daily Loss Limit?
- What holidays affect my trading schedule?
- When and what products can I trade?
- What happens when I complete the Trading Combine?
- What is my goal in the Trading Combine?