The objective of the Trading Combine is to reach the profit target without breaking any rules. The profit target is the amount of net profit that needs to be achieved upon completion of the Trading Combine in order to be considered for a Funded Account®.
Articles in this section
- If I break a rule, does my Trading Combine® automatically close?
- Will I be charged commissions and fees in the Trading Combine®?
- Can I have more than one active account?
- Why do I have to roll my contracts?
- What happens if I trade the wrong contract month?
- What happens if I hit or exceed the Daily Loss Limit?
- What holidays affect my trading schedule?
- When and what products can I trade?
- What is my goal in the Trading Combine®?
- What is the Trailing Maximum Drawdown?