The Trailing Max Drawdown increases with each high water mark you set in your account. Your Trailing Max Drawdown will increase a defined distance as the account balance increases, and calculates at the end of the trading day. If your account balance decreases from the previous day, your Trailing Max Drawdown does not change. Once the Trailing Max Drawdown reaches the initial starting balance of your account, it won’t change for the remainder of your evaluation period. The Trailing Max Drawdown will never be greater than your starting balance. The starting balance of your account will either be $0, $30K, $50K, $100K or $150K.
Articles in this section
- What happens if I trade the wrong contract month?
- What happens if I hit or exceed the Daily Loss Limit?
- What holidays affect my trading schedule?
- When and what products can I trade?
- What happens when I complete the Trading Combine?
- What is my goal in the Trading Combine?
- What is the Trailing Max Drawdown?
- What does max position size mean?
- What is the Daily Loss Limit?