Below are the rules of the Funded Trader Preparation (FTP) account. If any of the rules are violated, your FTP will be closed, you can reset your FTP account or return to the Trading Combine.
- Trade a minimum of 10 days
- Only trade permitted products during permitted times
- Do not hit or exceed the Daily and/or Weekly Loss Limit*
- Do not allow the Account Balance to hit or exceed the Trailing Max Drawdown
- Do not hold positions into major economic releases
- Follow the Scaling Plan
*$30K account does not have a Weekly Loss Limit. The Weekly Loss Limit is eliminated once the Trailing Max Drawdown reaches the Starting Balance ($0).
Compare to Trading Combine® Rules here