The Maximum Position Size is the maximum position allowed (absolute value) at any given time. For example, if you have a Maximum Position Size of 3, you may be long 2 E-mini S&P and short 1 Crude Oil.
Articles in this section
- What does 'Trade a minimum of 5 days' mean and what happens when I complete Step 1?
- When and what products can I trade?
- What is the Daily Loss Limit and what happens if I exceed it?
- What is the Trailing Maximum Drawdown?
- What does Maximum Position Size mean?
- What is the Weekly Loss Limit?
- What releases do I need to be flat for?
- What is the scaling plan?
- If I break a rule, does my Trading Combine® automatically close?
- Will I be charged commissions and fees in the Trading Combine®?