The Max Position Size is the maximum position allowed (absolute value) at any given time. For example, if you have a Max Position Size of 3, you may be long 2 E-mini S&P and short 1 Crude Oil.
Articles in this section
- If I break a rule, does my Trading Combine® automatically close?
- Will I be charged commissions and fees in the Trading Combine®?
- Can I have more than one active account?
- Why do I have to roll my contracts?
- What happens if I trade the wrong contract month?
- What happens if I hit or exceed the Daily Loss Limit?
- What holidays affect my trading schedule?
- When and what products can I trade?
- What is my goal in the Trading Combine®?
- What is the Trailing Max Drawdown?