You must fill out the Market Data Requirement forms in R|Trader before you can connect the Trade Navigator platform to Rithmic. For more information please click here.
Install Trade Navigator
*Before continuing: Please contact Trade Navigator's support, and request that the Rithmic Plug-in be made available on your platform account. Phone numbers and email are listed here:
- Click the Trade Navigator icon on your Desktop. The first time you open Trade Navigator it will ask you if you would like to connect to a Real-Time Server. Please choose 'No'.
- Locate the blue 'Phone' icon in the top left hand corner and click on it. A small window will pop up in the center of your platform.
- Choose 'Download Special' file, and then click 'Start'. This window should close and another will open up that will download the needed files. This may take a moment.
- After the files are done downloading another window will pop-up and ask if you would like to upgrade now. Please choose 'Yes'. Follow the prompts until Trade Navigator asks you if you need to re-import Genesis libraries. Please choose "Re-import' and then the platform will open up again.
- You should then see a message asking if you would like to Connect to a Real-time server again. This time please choose 'Yes'.
- Enter your Rithmic credentials, for system select 'TopstepTrader' and choose 'Login.' Once connected, you'll receive a message stating: 'There is no activity to verify this time.' This is just letting you know your account has no open positions.
- Ensure your connection is properly setup in real-time.