- T4 Connection Instructions
- How to: Permanently save a T4 layout
- How to: Change contract month during rollover
- How to: Switch between Trading Accounts
- How To: Set up Order Templates
- Platform Support
T4 Connection Instructions
- Download the T4 platform here.
- Please change Firm name to "PTP"
- Log in using the username and password sent to you in your Account Information email (case sensitive)
- Enter your personal information in the boxes provided
- Please select "Non Professional"
- Read and agree to the four documents at the bottom and click "Save & Continue"
After you have completed the registration, please restart your trading platform to connect.
If you are still having troubles logging in please click here
*Please note that all CTS created accounts created or reset after 3 PM CT will be created the next trading day at 5 PM CT. We recommend to sign up or reset before 2:30 PM CT to make sure your account is created in time.
How to: Permanently save a T4 layout
Once you have your layout the way you like it and you have saved it to the server (by clicking on the floppy disk image on the gray main header bar), go to the main bar that has your P&L and Cash and click on the "Properties" button.
Under the 'Main' tab click 'Save Settings to File'. This will save your layout to your computer. This will allow you to reload your saved default layout for every account.
How to: Change contract month during rollover
Select the correct month from your contract window or the chart.
How to: Switch between Trading Accounts
How To: Set up Order Templates
CTS now offers two more advanced option Order Templates with just a click of a button. Both Standard Batch Orders and Multi-Exit OCO’s will allow you to execute up to 16 positions at the same time.
Batch Orders will help traders who like to scale-in to positions automatically. A trader will be able to place up to 16 orders at the same time with one click. Please note that these orders will not be standard OCO orders.
Any trader that wants to place a single order with multiple Profit Targets and Stop Losses can now do so with a Multi-Exit OCO. By placing one trade, any trader can now have the freedom to set multiple profit targets and stops without the manual work.
More information can be found here