No, you can have multiple accounts at the same time, so signing up for a new one will not cancel your other account. If you ever want to cancel any of your Trading Combine subscriptions, you can do so by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Articles in this section
- My account status is DUE, now what?
- I just opened a new Trading Combine, will my other one automatically close?
- Does a reset change my billing date?
- Will my monthly fee automatically reset my account?
- How does the monthly subscription work?
- What payment methods are allowed for the Trading Combine®?
- Can I put my Trading Combine® subscription on hold?
- When will I be charged for the Trading Combine®?
- How do I remove a credit card?
- How do I cancel my Trading Combine®?