Bookmap Connection Instructions
In order to use Bookmap, you will need an active license key. If you do not already have a Bookmap license key, you can register for a free two-week trial here. When registering, you will need to ensure that you select Rithmic under Futures Connectivity / Data so that Rithmic data will be enabled for your license key. Upon registration, you will receive a username and password to login to your Bookmap portal where you can download the platform.
- Once the platform is downloaded, enter your license key in the Activation window. You are now ready to connect your TopstepTrader® account to Bookmap.
On the Bookmap run options screen, select Live data/Trading simulated by Bookmap. If you would like to use Bookmap’s Replay functionality, select Record Live data. This will record your session's data into a proprietary formatted file which you can later replay using the Replay run mode.
Enter your TopstepTrader account credentials:
- User Name: (found in Account Information email)
- Password: (found in Account Information email)
- System: TopstepTrader
- Gateway: Chicago Area
- Once you click 'LOGON' you will be taken to a blank workspace where you can add your instruments.
How to: Change the contract month
- Add new instrument by clicking the + button.
- Specify the expiration month as part of the instrument name.
- Click the following for symbol formatting table.
Bookmap X-RAY's help center can be found here under the SUPPORT tab or they can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.