For operating system compatibility, click here.
For instructions on how to roll over contract months, click here.
- Launch the TSTrader platform:
- Enter the username sent to you in your Account Information email and the password you created for the dashboard. Select "Login to Trial or Combine Environment"
If you are still having issues logging in please click here
The scheduled maintenance window for TSTrader is Friday 8:30 PM - 9:15 PM CT. During this time, if you sign up for a 14-day trial, Reset, or Trading Combine, you will receive an account creation error during this time.
Please call (888) 407-1611 if you cannot log in to TSTrader or don't see your account inside TSTrader and you attempted to create an account during this time.
What operating systems is the TSTrader® platform compatible with?
The TSTrader platform is compatible with the following:
- Windows 7 or higher
- Mac 10.10 or higher
- iPhone 5 or higher
- iPad 3 or higher
- Android 5.0 or higher
- Chrome-Version 35.0 or higher
- Safari (Mac and iPhone only)-7.0 or higher
- Microsoft Edge-All versions
- Internet Explorer 11 (IE 11)
- Firefox-Version 33.0 or higher
How can I change the month or year for a contract?
You can change the month or year of a contract within your quotes by right-clicking on the quote to roll-forward or backward depending on the contract month/year you are looking for.
You can now right-click in the new contract and drag any modules you would like to add to your layout (DOM or chart).
If you have Link to Quotes enabled on your chart, it will automatically update the chart when you click on the new contract's quote.