Due to our partnership with NinjaTrader, we have a custom NinjaTrader 8 download that is available only for our TopstepTrader users. This set up will get you connected in 2 easy steps.
If you already have a version on NinjaTrader 8 on your computer, please start here.
1. Click here to download our customized version of NinjaTrader 8.
- When the download completes, double-click the installer which should be called TopstepTrader.exe. This will start the installation process.
2. Connect to Your Account
- As the installer runs, you will see a box that requests your enter your Username and Password.
- Check the email you used to sign up. You should have an email from TopstepTrader that shares your username and password. Copy your username and password in the proper fields.
If you did not receive an email with login credentials please check your spam and junk folders. If you still do not have this email, click here to contact the Trader Support Team
3. If You Experience Issues...
- The most common issue is caused by entering your username or password incorrectly in the log in box.
- If you try to connect with the incorrect information, the login box will close, but you will not be connected to the data feed and will not be able to make sim trades.
- Please read this article for instructions to reconnect if there was an issue entering your username or password.
- Otherwise, please contact email@example.com and we will help resolve the issue.