- You need at least 5 days of trading activity (days do not need to be consecutive)
- A trading day is defined as any day that you execute an order in the market
Why it is Important:
- Proves to yourself and the firm that your performance is consistent
- Provides you and the firm enough information to evaluate and understand your trading
- Gives you the opportunity to test your strategy in multiple market conditions
Your account will automatically be reviewed the day you've passed, once the Trade Reports are uploaded at 4 PM CT. If you passed Step 1, you will automatically receive a Step 2 account confirmation email.