Your orders are held securely at the exchange or server-side, never on your device. If you are on the go or switch between devices, you will have full visibility and management of your orders. If you have an internet outage or device disruption, your orders will still be working.
Articles in this section
- What order types are available?
- How do I place an order?
- What are order flags?
- What do the different order types mean?
- Where are my orders held after placement?
- What do different order statuses mean?
- Can I hold positions overnight?
- How do I place a stop order in the DOM?
- How can I configure and/or activate bracket orders in the DOM?
- How do I change the order flag settings in the order ticket?