Your orders are held securely at the exchange or server-side, never on your device. If you are on the go or switch between devices, you will have full visibility and management of your orders. If you have an internet outage or device disruption, your orders will still be working.
Articles in this section
- Can I place a break even Stop-Order in TSTrader™?
- What do the different order types mean?
- Can I configure the type of stop order used in the DOM?
- What order types are available?
- Where are my orders held after placement?
- How do I place a stop order in the DOM?
- How can I configure and/or activate bracket orders?
- How do I change the order flag settings in the order ticket?
- How do I use alerts in TSTrader™?