Yes, you can click in the header of the module and drag to other areas of your layout, add it as a tab, rearrange tabs, etc.
Articles in this section
- Can I write custom indicators in TSTrader?
- Can I write custom indicators or modules?
- How can I enable or disable the histogram in the DOM?
- How do I change the order flag settings in the DOM?
- Is there functionality to turn off the order confirmation window when placing an order?
- Can I modify the background colors?
- Can I rearrange the windows (modules) after they have been added to the layout?
- Can I turn off orders from appearing on my chart?
- How do I change or remove chart indicators?