While logged into TSTrader, you can select the account from the top of the platform under the Accounts drop down. This applies to simulated or live accounts.
Articles in this section
- TSTrader Connection Instructions
- Can I use hotkeys with TSTrader?
- What do I do if I can't see my account?
- Can I view my current day’s trades on the chart?
- Can I filter the volumes displayed in the Bid-Ask Candles?
- What indicators are included with TSTrader?
- Can I plot buy and sell pairings on my chart?
- How can I see my account reports for the day?
- Do you offer historical data for TSTrader?
- How do I switch between my accounts?