Your position may be flattened should you hit or exceed the Daily Loss Limit. We advise you to cover the position on your own. If this does not occur, you may be automatically flattened by the Risk Manager. If your Unrealized Net P&L hits or exceeds your Daily Loss Limit at any point during the Trading Combine®, your account is no longer eligible for a Funded Account®. You have the option to reset your account.
Articles in this section
- If I break a rule, does my Trading Combine® automatically close?
- Will I be charged commissions and fees in the Trading Combine®?
- Can I have more than one active account?
- Why do I have to roll my contracts?
- What happens if I trade the wrong contract month?
- What happens if I hit or exceed the Daily Loss Limit?
- What holidays affect my trading schedule?
- When and what products can I trade?
- What is my goal in the Trading Combine®?
- What is the Trailing Maximum Drawdown?