Commissions and exchange, routing and regulatory fees are factored in on all TopstepTrader accounts. Net P&L is used to determine whether your Trade Report has met the Combine Objective (profit target and adherence to the rules). Simulated commissions and fees are $1.84/side. Depending on which platform you choose, you may need to manually set up your commissions and fees as they are not automatically calculated in every platform. If you are connected to Rithmic data, you can monitor your Net P&L directly from R|Trader.
Articles in this section
- How can I improve my trading?
- What is a Performance Coach?
- Can I trade Forex products in the Trading Combine®?
- Is there an age requirement?
- Are commissions and fees factored in to the Trading Combine?
- Do I need to be a US citizen to participate?
- Can I change the size of my Trading Combine®?
- How do I get started?
- How does the Trading Combine work?
- I've completed the Combine right on or after my renewal date. Can that payment be refunded?