As a funded trader, you are responsible for covering the data fee charged by the exchange. This is a monthly fee that is not prorated based on start date and is charged by the exchange directly to your data provider. These fees will be charged during the last week of the month for the following month. Fees may vary if you require a direct connection. The data for each exchange is charged separately to your credit card as follows:
- CME products $105.00 (Effective 04/01/2018)
- CBOT products $105.00 (Effective 04/01/2018)
- NYMEX products $105.00 (Effective 04/01/2018)
- COMEX products $105.00 (Effective 04/01/2018)
- EUREX products $69.00 USD
A trader trading one product (or more) on the CME (i.e. E-mini S&P) would be responsible for $105 per month. Multiple products on one exchange do not increase the fee.
- Add Crude Oil (a NYMEX product) and you would be responsible for $210 ($105 x 2) per month.
- Add Gold (a COMEX product) and you are responsible for $315 ($105 x 3) per month.
- Add another product like Soybeans (a CBOT product) and your responsibility increases to $420 ($105 x 4) per month.